All the Woodland Tent Camping is located in an Oak Forest in the bottom of a sheltered valley.
Every woodland glade has a square metal firepit for cooking and socialising. Every campfire is suitable for group gatherings.
There is a central parking track which provides easy access to all the camping pitches.
No cars are allowed in the forest, so you’ll find wheelbarrows are provided to assist with getting all your camping gear from your car to pitch.
Check out the campsite map to see where the camping is located.
What you get when you book a Woodland Tent Pitch?
Your Woodland Tent Pitch includes:
- Bringing and pitching your own tent (standard is a 4 person tent, but two 2 man tents are good)
- Up to 4 people, with a maximum of 2 adults per pitch. You can add extra children to the pitch cost when booking.
- Add an extra if your tent is larger than a 4 person tent
- Allocation for 1 car in the car park (specific parking spaces are not provided)
Facilities onsite include:
- Toilets (no hot water)
- Showers – 6 single showers and 2 larger family sized rooms
- Washing up sinks with hot water – 3 sinks outside and 3 located in a covered cabin
- Play area with a slide and swing
- Meadow for ball games, picnics and sun seeking
- Small shop by reception which sells logs, sweets, snacks and a few essentials (e.g toothbrushes & torches)
You’ll need to also pack:
- Cooking equipment, including pots, pans, utensils
- Glasses, crockery and cutlery
- Towels and torches
- Food and drinks
- And a storage container for your food and drink