Sussex campsite availability and open dates. Use the Fox Wood Campsite calendar to plan your forest break and enjoy an amazing South Downs campsite stay.
This Sussex campsite in the glorious South Downs is the perfect forest camping where every glade has a campfire.
And all the glades are great for sharing if camping with friends.
3 Easy steps to book a Sussex campsite break:
1. Choose your date…..
- Use the At A Glance calendar above to check when the campsite is open.
- You can also use the colours to see which are popular dates and quieter dates.
- To book you’ll need to use the interactive booking calendar on the Book Now page.
- Remember popular dates book out quicker.
- If you are arranging a group booking and you want a mixture of campervan pitches, glamping and woodland tent bookings, then you may want to drop us an email or phone 07983 151780 to check availability first.
2. Choose your pitch type……
- Bring your own tent for a Woodland Pitch in the forest (no cars – even to unload).
- Park your campervan in the Campervan Meadow Pitch in the meadow at the edge of the forest. Hassle free forest camping at it’s best. We supply a firebowl if you fancy a campfire next to your van. Or you’ll have a campfire in the forest adjacent to your Meadow Pitch if you have Woodland Tent camping friends joining you. Just link your booking with a group name or put in the notes that you’ll be camping with friends.
- Book a Glamping Bell Tent (great for group gatherings) located in the forest and immerse yourself in nature (includes beds, but no bedding). You have a personal campfire located by your Bell Tent. This option is great for group gatherings as there is plenty of space around for friends to join with a Woodland Tent pitch. We have 4 of these out in the forest, so can include up to 4 families for group glamping. Theses are not located near the meadow, so would not be near the meadow campervan pitches.
- Book a Glamping Emperor Bell Tent (for single family bookings) hidden away in a private forest glade (includes beds, but no bedding). This option comes with a table and chairs and a campfire with log tables and seats. This is not suitable for large groups, but you could link a single Woodland Tent Pitch and an additional Meadow Campervan Pitch with this booking and know you’ll be camping together.
3. Invite some friends to this Sussex campsite and let your camping adventure grow……
- If you’re camping with friends then have a chat and create a group name. This could be a school class name like “Class 6R”, a club name like “Henfield Runners” or just something fun that makes your smile …… eg. “The Rainbow Tree Huggers” OR “Greg’s Gang”.
- Just ask everyone on in your camping gang to pop this in the GROUP NAME box when booking and that way we’ll know who’s in your gathering.
- If your group is 4 families or more, then you’ll have an area of the woodland reserved under your group name with plenty of space to pitch together for your final group size.
Sussex campsite special offers:
- For couples – Enter 24JUST2 into the Secret Code box at the start of your booking. You’ll get a discount on qualifying nights.
- Single person discount – £30 per night is automatically removed from the cost of your pitch when booking on qualifying dates
- 5 nights for the price of 4 – For ALL camping pitches – This is calculated automatically when you book 5 nights on qualifying dates.
Please note that promotional discounts for this Sussex campsite must be applied at the time of booking to qualify.